The Hills have had 8 boys selected for the U11’s Leinster winter training squad.
The coaching sessions are currently being held at North County Cricket Club, St Columba’s College and King’s Hospital School. Eight coaching sessions between October and Easter will give the boys an opportunity to further develop their skills and to continue to improve as cricketers.
- Adam Clinton
- Jacob Clinton
- Johnny Dunne
- Paddy Kelly
- Ben Parker
- Ivan Ryan
- James Ryan
- Sam Smyth
The sessions re-commence on Friday, January 29th and will last for three weeks.
As well as many outdoor training sessions planned for the summer the following fixtures have also been confirmed:
- Thur, July 14th – North Leinster v South Leinster – Rush CC
- Thur, July 28th – South Leinster v North Leinster – TBC
- Monday – Wednesday, July 18th – 20th – Training camp – Phoenix CC
- Monday, August 8th – Leinster v North East Wales at Pembroke CC
- Tue/Wed, Aug 9th/10th – Leinster v NCU, North West v’s Leinster
- Friday, August 12th – Leinster v North East Wales at Anglesey Aluminium CC, Holyhead