Welcome to the THE HILLS CRICKET CLUB Fantasy League
The Fantasy Club Cricket premise is simple:
You pick a team of players from your club and they’ll score you points based on how well they perform throughout the season. You compete with other players from your club who have entered teams and see who comes out on top come the end of the season. The hardest part is deciding who gets in your team!
It is €20 to enter a team. All funds go to the Hills cricket club. Please pay cash to Matthew Richards or if you prefer to do an online transfer pay into the following account:
Account number: 16644880
Sort code: 990603
Please ensure you mark the payment reference as your name so Matthew can organise payment to the club and keep track of who has paid.
Log on to http://hills.fantasyclubcricket.co.uk/
Sign up, create your team and you have unlimited transfers until 12pm 29th April when the season starts. Please note this weekends fixtures will not be included.
You can find the rules below or on the website.
- There can be only one team entered per registered user account.
- Each team shall have a value of no more than £55m (for teams with 11 players) or £35m (for teams with 6 players).
- Managers may enter a team at any point during the season although teams must be submitted before the season starts in order to score points for the first gameweek. Thereafter, entries will start scoring points from the gameweek after they were entered and points will not be backdated.
Transfers and Captain Changes
- Managers may alter their teams at any point during the Season. A total of 1 free transfer is available each week and additional transfers are permitted, but will incur a cost of 20 points (value can be edited) per transfer. When a captain is transferred out of a team, the team will be without a captain and a new one should be selected.
- Transfers and captain changes may be submitted at any time but will not take effect until midday the following Saturday, so they are active for the upcoming gameweek.
- Transfers are free and unlimited up until midday on the date of the first match.
- Should a players value increase at any point during the season, then teams who have selected that player shall recieve the difference as additional budget when making transfers.
- Should a players value decrease, teams will lose that amount from their transfer budget (as long as the budget remains above the original limit).
- The players included on the selection list and their values will be determined by the League Administrator.
- Each team can select a captain who will earn double points each week. You may change your captain each week if you wish.
- Every team must contain 4 x batters, 4 x bowlers, 2 x all rounders and 1 x wicket keeper (for teams with 11 players) or 2 x batters, 2 x bowlers, 1 x all rounders and 1 x wicket keeper (for teams with 6 players)
- All players are eligible to earn points of any type. Batters will get points for taking wickets and bowlers will get points for scoring runs.
- You have total control over the points structure and any value can be edited. The below shows the default settings:
- 1 point per run scored
- 10 points for a not out
- 20 bonus points for 50+
- 40 bonus poins for 100+
- -20 points for a duck
- 15 points per wicket
- 30 bonus points for 5+ wickets
- 3 points per maiden
- -20 poins for conceding 50+ runs (for 0 wickets)
- 10 points per catch
- 20 points per run out
- 15 poins per stumping
Good luck for the season all